So this recipe is probably the closet I’m getting to a holiday this year! *sigh* If you could put the Mediterranean on a plate I think this is probably what it would look and taste like! Spicy colourful and much like a holiday you just don’t want it to end! Get the recipe below:
TIME: 18 minutes
2 cups of Fusilli Pasta
2 cups of Wild Rocket (amount optional)
4 medium Tomatoes
1 cup of Green Olives
4 cups of Water
2tbsp of Salt
1 slice of Gouda Cheese
2 tbsp of Olive Oil
1tsp of Black Pepper
1/2 tbsp of Garlic Granules
1) Put the pasta into your pot and fill it up with 4 cups of water. Then add in 2 tbsp of olive oil. Leave to boil on a high heat for 10-15 minutes.
2) Once cooked, drain water from pasta and leave it to cool for a few minutes. Place it in a pot, then add in garlic, salt and pepper. Stir it together.
3) Chop the tomatoes into small pieces. Prepare your olives and rocket. Place it into the pasta bowl and then stir it together and put it into your serving plate..
4) Open up the avocado and cut it into slices. Put it on top of the pasta .
5) Sprinkle gouda cheese over and eat it up!
Amazing right? This has got to be one of my favourite salad recipes (and escapes from reality)!
FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
Genie In The Kitchen xxx