It’s the weekend, ‘appy Saturday to all! Oh yeah and great news, the sun’s finally made an appearance*pops champagne* I was rightttt into my hot-pants, nobody had to ask! Haha. So, today on Genie In The Kitchen we’re keeping it light, fun and of course ever so yummy with this gorgeous ryvita wholegrain cracker topped with tuna, avocado and a few other bites of goodness! Get the recipe below:
TIME: 10 MINUTES
4 Ryvita wholegrain crackbreads
1 Avocado (make sure when buying it’s already ripe, nightmare otherwise!)
1 can of tuna
1/2 a cucumber
4 dollops of a light mayonnaise
Spring onion for sprinkling
Black pepper for sprinkling
1) Lay crackerbreads onto your serving plate.
2) Slice the cucumbers thinly and lay them on top of your crackerbread.
3) Cut open the avocado and cut it into slices. Then place it neatly on top of the cumbers.
4) In a bowl mash up the tuna using a fork .
5) Now place the tuna on top of the avocado slices.
6) Place a generous dollop of mayonnaise on top of the pile.
8) Lastly, sprinkle a pinch of black pepper over it and it’s ready to serve!
This makes such a fantastic appetizer or snack!
Genie In The Kitchen xxx
Keep up to date with me on social media guys: