Hey everyone! Welcome back to Genie In The Kitchen. I know I’ve been a bit AWOL lately (it’s due to my previous post) but anyway, I’m back with some major food porn..*drum roll please*.. Mexican nachos with cheese, chicken, chilli and avocado salsa. How amazing does that sound? It sure tastes it too. It’s one of those dishes that you just can’t stop eating. Delicious is an understatement! There was a lot of elbowing going on when I put this on the dinner table. Get the recipe for this fiery Mexican down below:
1/2 a chicken (cooked)
1 bag of tortilla chips
1/4 of a large onion (chopped)
2/3 of a medium red onion (chopped)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
3 medium tomatoes (chopped)
2 avocados (peeled ad chopped)
1 bunch of chopped parsley
4 chillies (chopped)
2 tbsp of habenero chilli flakes
1) Put tomatoes, onions, parsley and avocados into a blender. Then cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the blender. Blend the mix to your desired texture and place to one side.
2) Place the tortilla chips into your serving plate and put the chicken in the middle.
3) Sprinkle mozzarella over the tortilla chips and chicken.
4) Put chillies on top of the cheese.
5) Now place in the microwave for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
6) Pour avocado salsa into serving bowl.
6) Finally, sprinkle habenro chilli over the dish and it’s ready to serve!
Keep up to date with me on my social media! I’ll follow you all back !
When you use my recipes’#Genieinthekitchen’ I wanna see! If there’s anything you’d like me to make, comment down below and I’ll whip it up for ya! Have a fab day guys!
Genie In The Kitchen Xxx