Pancakes are one of the best breakfasts! Am I right or am I right? They’re so quick to make, they’re sweet and they’re fluffy. If you’ve been with Genie in the Kitchen for a while you’ll know I’m slightly obsessed with Oreos. I’m a major Oreo enthusiast! So today I decided to play a little and added crumbled Oreos into my pancake mix. Absolutely amazing guys, you have to try it!
Watch the video to see exactly how I make it here.
2 1/2 cups of self-raising flour
2 medium eggs
1/2 a cup of sugar
1 1/2 cup of milk (semi-skimmed or whole)
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/4 cup of sunflower oil
1) Crush the 5 Oreos. (I put them into a plastic bag and crushed them with a rolling pin)
2) Place the flour into a bowl and add in the crushed Oreos. Mix with a wooden spoon.
3) Add the eggs, sugar, milk and vanilla extract into the bowl and whisk together until well combined.
* If the mix is slightly runny add in 1/4 cup of self-raising flour. Skip to 2:38 to see the right consistency of the mix.
4) Place 1/4 cup of sunflower oil into pan and place it on a med-high heat.
5) Use a dipped spoon to scoop the mix and place it on the pan. Cook for approximately 1 minute a side.
Repeat this process for the whole mix.
Genie in the Kitchen xxx
Keep up to date with me on social media! I’ll follow you all back!