It was brought to my attention by one of my lovely subscribers on YouTube that I really don’t post that many breakfast recipes, after snooping around my blog I realised she was 100% right. When it comes to breakfast I love eating foods that will fill me up right until lunchtime. This breakfast muffin is perfect for that, with the eggs, bacon and spinach providing you with that fuel for the morning rush, you’ll definitely be able to survive all morning on it! It’s also a breakfast that works well with different diets. For example, if you’re trying to eat less fat take out the cheese and bacon, instead butter the muffins (with a light butter) and only include the eggs and spinach in your sandwich with a sauce (low in fat of course) of your choice.
Click on –> YouTube
2 English muffins
2 already boiled and peeled eggs
4 rashers of bacon
4 slices of mild cheddar cheese
Spinach (optional amount)
1) Fry or grill the 4 rashers of bacon and set aside.
2) Slice up the boiled eggs and set aside.
3) Cut each muffin in half.
4) Place the bacon on top of the muffins. (2 rashers on each)
5) Put some spinach on top of the bacon. (amount optional)
6) Now place the boiled eggs onto the spinach.
7) Finally place two slices of cheese on each muffin.
8) Put in the oven at 180 Celsius for 10- 15 minutes along with the top half of the muffins.
This is one of my favourite breakfast recipes! The cheese dribbles onto the spinach and bacon. It’s breakfast at it’s best. There’s no way you’re going to have a bad day when you eat this for breakfast! #BreakfastOfChampions
Genie in the Kitchen xoxo