Hope is one of the greatest things we can have in this world. Whether you’re hoping for change, a job, children. Whatever type of adversity you’re facing hope is the only thing that’ll get us through it. It’s so easy to lose hope when we’re facing a difficult situation, giving up is always easy but I don’t want you to do that! So today I’ll share 7 ways to have hope when you’re surrounded by difficulties.
Adversity– A difficult situation. Going in the opposite direction of where you’re supposed to be going.
Hope – To cherish a desire with anticipation.
1) Focus. Be focused on where you’re going. Whatever the best outcome is for the situation your’re facing, focus on that! Every-time a bad thought runs through your mind, focus on a positive one.
“Keep your eyes straight ahead; ignore all sideshow distractions. Watch your step, and the road will stretch out smooth before you.Look neither right nor left”.
2) Be diligent. Show full care and consciousness to your craft at all times. Don’t ever downgrade your diligence, even as times get tougher, be diligent! People will mock you, lift your head up! People will laugh at you, lift your head up! People will try to bring you down, keep your head up!
“All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.”
3) Be anticipating! Always look out for great news. Check your emails and your post regularly. You never know when something life-changing is about to happen, you don’t want to miss it!
” Wake up in anticipation, something great is going to happen today”.
4) Actively do things towards your goal. Whatever your goals are, launching a business, having children, creating a charity, travelling the world, finding love, losing weight, putting on weight, getting a degree, getting a promotion. Whatever you dream is from the moment you wake up, work towards it.
“We’re not quitters who lose out. Oh, no! We’ll stay with it and survive, trusting all the way.”.
5) Think right, think possibilities, think positively. When you wake up in the morning don’t just wake up. Take one minute to think about how amazing this world is, it’s filled with billions of people each with a unique story to tell. It’s beautiful! Yes, there are bad people in the world but the majority of us are good. If this wasn’t the case we’ll be walking in a much more upset world. The possibilities are endless. Why can’t amazing things happen for you?
” Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences”.
6) Speak yourself into your blessings. ” I will be a successful business owner”, “I will travel the world”, “I will find my soul-mate”. Affirmations are a great thing, when you say it and truly truly believe it, a fire lights up inside of you. Don’t let anyone or anything distract you from the things you want!
“The word that saves is right here, as near as the tongue in your mouth, as close as the heart in your chest.”
7) Prayer. It’s one of the greatest tools! Now I know not everyone who reads this is going to be a religious person. However there are a lot of alternatives to it. Going on a quiet walk and mentioning all the things you want out life, speaking out how grateful you are for your own life and all the things you have. Playing your guitar and mentioning how thankful you are for life. Find a peaceful place and pray. Learn to pray hard and without a reason.
” When you can’t put your prayer into words, God hears your heart”.
Have a fabulous week guys!
Love, Genie In The Kitchen xoxo