Now I know it’s cold outside, it’s really, really cold in most places right now. Gosh, I do hate winter. Frozen fingers aren’t fun! Anyway, with the season of love approaching I thought I’d help you bring some winter sunshine into to your life with a romantic holiday dish, without the holiday though! However, if you shut your eyes really tight for long enough and turn your heating on full blast, you kind of start to feel like you’re in the Caribbean,right? This dish juicy, fruity and oh so romantic! Learn to make it here:
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
HOW TO CARVE A PINEAPPLE
4 Cups of Cooked Long Grain Rice
Chopped Pineapples (Canned or Fresh/Amount to taste)
1/2 Cup of Prawns
2 Small Chopped Onions
1 Chopped Garlic Clove
1 Cup of Mixed Vegetable
1 tsp of Salt
1 Maggi Cube
1 tsp of Curry Powder
1/4 tsp of Ground Back Pepper
2 tbsp of Carbon Syrup
3 tbsp of Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
1) Fill up wok with olive oil and place on a med – high heat.
2) Now add one egg.
3) Add in chopped onions.
4) Add in 1 diced chicken breast fillet.
5) Place in prawns.
6) Add chopped garlic clove.
7) Leave to cook for approx 4 mins or until sightly golden.
8) Turn heat down and pour in the cooked rice.
9) To the mixture add your mixed vegetables.
10) Add 2tbsp of carbon syrup.
11) Pour in 3tbsp of soy sauce and mix it all together.
12) Sprinkle salt, black pepper and maggi cube over the rice and mix well.
13) Place in the Indian curry powder.
14) Now put in the pineapples and combine well.
Love, Genie In The Kitchen Xxx