If you’re still going strong this detox January or you’re looking to get back on track because you’ve slacked a little,this recipe is designed especially for you! Pineapple and coconut is one of my favourite juice combinations, the taste of these two beautiful fruits reminds me of being on a sun lounger, in a bikini and floppy hat overlooking the Caribbean sea, (A girl can dream! *sigh*) So anyway, this detox drink includes fresh pineapples mint, coconut water and sparkling water. I added mint and sparkling water because it gives the drink an extra kick to it, you’ll love it trust me! Read more for the recipe:
Cooking Time: 5 Mins
1/3 Cup of Chopped Pineapples
1/2 Cup of Coconut Water
1/2 Cup of Sparkling Water
Mint Leaves (to taste)
1/2 a tbsp of a light sweetener
1) Place the chopped pineapples into your cup and slightly mash them using a fork or any other tool .
2) Add in the coconut water.
3) Now, add the sweetener and stir it all together.
4) Pour the sparkling water into your cup.
5) Place the mint leaves inside the mixture and stir it all together.
6) Finally combine the ice cubes into it!
“I love fresh fruit and vegetables. I’m not a strict dieter. I don’t think that anything in life should be so regimented that you’re not having fun or can’t enjoy like everybody else. Just know that fresh food is always going to be better for you.” – Carrie Ann Baba
Leaves you feeling fresh doesn’t it? Enjoy! I sure did.
Love, Genie In The Kitchen Xxx