The type of love I’m talking about today comes in the form of a gorgeous salad. It always amazes me what great flavours you can create with the most simple of ingredients. I’m not really one to blow my own trumpet but this salad is GOOD! The tomatoes, halloumi and olives all combined into one is just stunning! I could eat this all day, everyday! You have to try this! Okay, I think I’ve done enough convincing now. Recipe Below:
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
225g of Halloumi Cheese (I used a spicy halloumi)
160g of Green Olives
250g of Cherry Tomatoes
1 1/2 of Small Red Onions
3 tbsp of Olive Oil
1 1/2 tbsp of Mixed Herbs
1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper
1/2 tsp of Salt
1) Chop the halloumi into small rectangular pieces.
2) Now chop the red onion into medium chunks. You could also slice the tomatoes if you wish to.
3) Place the olives, red onions, tomatoes and halloumi into a bowl.
4) Add in the olive oil, mixed herbs, black pepper and salt. Mix it all together using a spoon.
5) Pour the mixture into a pan and allow it to cook for 8 minutes, turning over the halloumi pieces during the time.
It’s ready to serve!
I love,love LOVE this dish!
“I get way too much happiness from good food” – Elizabeth Olsen
Don’t forget to follow me on my social networks to see what else I’m cooking!
Love, Genie In The Kitchen Xxx