It’s officially that time of the year! The time where everyone trades the cookies and hot chocolate for salad and a green juice. As we all try to get into the spirit of things, I thought I’d help you all out a little with one of my yummy salad recipes. Salads never ever have to be boring, nor do they have to be cold. If like me you live in London (or most other parts of the world right now) it’s bloody cold! So the last thing you want to do is dip into a cold meal. That’s why this salad is warm, meaty and most importantly, filling! Get the recipe here:
COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
Chopped Beef (Amount is optional)
Walnut Pieces (Amount is optional)
Wild Rocket (Amount is optional)
A Pinch of Salt
A Pinch of Pepper
1/2 a Cup of Olive Oil
1) Pour the olive oil into a frying pan and allow it to heat up to a high heat. Once it’s heated, place the beef in the pan and leave it to cook.
2) Once the beef is done, place it on a paper towel for the oil to drain out.
3) Now, rinse out the pan . Place a 1 tbsp of oil in it and pt the beef back in it.
4) Add in the rocket and walnuts and mix it together.
5) Finally, add in the salt and pepper and combine it all together.
6) Now drizzle it in honey.
It’s ready to be served!
Sweet, healthy and filling!
Genie In The Kitchen