I love, love, LOVE pancakes! Tell me, what’s better than a sweet, savoury and fluffy dessert for breakfast? Not much,right. Pancakes can be enjoyed as part of a breakfast or lunch. It’s totally up to you. It’s such a filling and flavoursome breakfast which is one of the many reasons I love them! It’s the perfect Christmas morning breakfast once topped with pancakes and drizzled in maple syrup. Mmmmm Let’s get cooking:
2 1/2 Cups of Self-raising flour
1 Cup of Milk
1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar
1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
Pre-heat Oven to 180 Celsius
1) Lay bacon on oven tray, drizzle in sunflower oil. Then put in oven for 30 minutes.
2) Put the flour, eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl. Then whisk it all together.
3) Place one tablespoon of oil into your pan and place it on a medium heat. Once heated, use your dipped spoon to place the mixture into the plan. Turn it over every 20 seconds.
*Move your hand in a circular motion when placing into pan, just so you get the right shape.
4) Repeat this method with the rest of the mixture.
5) Now, drizzle in maple syrup and place your bacon on the side.
This such a delicious and filling breakfast!
Love Genie In the Kitchen xxx