Every chocolate lovers dream! Brownies are great enough as it is, so can you imagine it being sandwiched between an Oreo? *licks lips* with a glass of milk on the side? *licks lips*. Oooooo I love a good brownie! Get the recipe here!
200g 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate
180g of Unsalted Butter (Melted)
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Cup of Flour
1 tsp of Cocoa Powder
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
Pre-heat oven to 180 Celsius
1) Firstly, melt the chocolate and place it aside.
2) Secondly, mix together the butter and sugar using a whisk.
3) Thirdly, add in the two eggs and vanilla extract and mix it all together.
4) Now, add in the melted chocolate and mix it until well combined.
5) Now add in the flour and cocoa powder and mix it together.
6) Spread half the mixture on to your medium sized baking tray. Spread evenly so it all has the same cooking time.
7) Place the Oreos on top of the brownie mixture.
8) Then spread the rest of the brownie mixture on top.
9) Place in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
10) Once out of oven leave to cool for half an hour. (If you can wait that long!)
Such a yummy treat! Thank me later guys! Haha
Love, Genie In The Kitchen xxx