These fries are so gorgeous! I don’t even know why I’m sharing the recipe, I should really just open up a sweet potato fries restaurant. Haha.Yes they’re that good! Every now and again I get a little bored of normal fries and have to change it up a little. I’ve concluded sweet potato fries are to die for! Get the recipe:
Cook time: 15 Minutes
1/2 tbsp of Salt
2 Maggi Cubes
1 tbsp of Thyme
1/2 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper
4 Sweet Potatoes (or as many as you’d like)
1) Peel the potatoes and then cut them into the shape of fries.
2) Put the chopped potatoes into a bowl. Then add the maggi cubes, salt, black pepper and thyme into it, using your hands to massage it in evenly.
3) Grab a pot and fill it up with an inch of sunflower oil. Make sure the oil is on a high heat.
4) Now place the sweet potatoes into the oil an leave it to cook for 3-4 minutes.
5) Once cooked, place into a sieve for all the excess oil to drain out.
Best served straight away.
Enjoy these bites of beauty !
Love, Genie In The Kitchen xxx