Happy Saturday beautiful people! Today’s recipe is super quick, super fun and super healthy! So over the past few weeks I’ve come to the realisation that skewers sticks may be the best thing ever invented by man. Even though they’re sort of just sticks but anyway they’re so fun to play with meat skewers, fruit skewers, dessert skewers you can do so much! Today’s recipe is going to be a mixture of meat and fruit. I introduce you all to the… *drum roll please*… Chicken and Pineapple Kebab. Party season is coming up and this will look fantastic on your dining table! Get the recipe:
1 large bowl of Grilled Chicken
3 Bell Peppers (1 Red,1 Green,1 Yellow)
1/2 a Pineapple
Small bowl of Sweet Chilli Sauce
Pre-heat oven to 220 Celsius
*Chop the peppers and pineapples into a square like shape.
1) Firstly, place the peppers onto the skewer.
2) Dip the chicken pieces into the sweet chilli sauce and place on skewer.
3) Then place the diced pineapples onto the skewer.
*Repeat the process until skewer is full.
4) Sprinkle a pinch of salt over all the skewers.
5) Finally, put in the oven for 25 minutes at 220 Celsius
There won’t be much left once these are put on the table so leave some aside for yourself!
Love, Genie In The Kitchen